Understand potential volatility factors for this winter and beyond
Changing market structures, shifting commodity markets and environmental regulations are all coming together at once to create a unique and potentially volatile environment for energy buyers. Let industry expert Andy Weissman guide you through these changes and help you understand their impact on your company.
- Energy Business Watch Analytics’ market assessment for winter and 2014
- Major risk factors for price volatility, including:
- Potential impact of coal plant retirements
- Price volatility from increased natural gas demand
- Impact of proposed and upcoming environmental regulations
- New England pipeline constraints
- ISO-NE Winter 2013-14 Reliability Program RFP
- Overview of regulatory developments, including:
- New York Hudson Valley Capacity Zone
- Massachusetts Solar RPS
About Our Speaker
Andy Weissman is a Senior Energy Advisor at Haynes and Boone. During the course of his more than 30-year career, Andy has helped to transform energy and environmental policy at the state and federal level and to develop innovative new structures for major energy transactions. Weissman is also publisher of Energy Business Watch and a regular contributor to GDF SUEZ’s On the Horizon Newsletter.